An almond shaped, glitter ombré perfect for any occasion.
Our press-on nails are an easy and cost-effective way to have an instant manicure. Each nail set comes with 24 different sized nails to help you find the perfect fit. These nails can be used multiple times with both application methods.
What’s in each box?
Each box is equipped with 24 nails, nail glue, sticker adhesives, a nail file, and a cuticle pusher.
Shape: Ballerina/Cuffin shape. Please note all nails can be filled and shaped into the shape of your liking.
Prep Your Nails
- Clean nails with polish remover or alcohol.
- Wash hands with soap; dry hands.
- Choose 10 artificial nails closest to the size of your fingernails.
Tip: Nails are sized by numbers found underneath the tip of the nails.
Glue Application (RECOMMENDED)
- Apply glue to the back of the artificial nail; use a full drop of glue for best results.
- Apply glue to the natural nail.
- Apply the artificial nail, gently pressing on the nail and holding for 10 seconds.
Tip: Nails can be trimmed, filed, or painted with nail polish, like real nails.
- Apply stickers to natural nails, press & smooth.
- Align nail with cuticle and press down firmly.
Tip: Press down on each nail for a full minute after sticking for the best results.
Glue Application Removal
- Soak nails in acetone until softened.
- Gently wipe off nails.
- Do not pull or force off nails.
Sticker Application Removal
- Apply or soak nails in polish remover.
- When softened, gently peel off nails.
Which method of application lasts longer?
For longer use, we recommend using the glue application. For short term wear, we recommend the sticker adhesive application.
Will press-on nails damage my natural nail?
Both methods are safe to use and will not damage your natural nails. The sticker adhesive can be removed instantly. The glue application will break down the longer you wear the nails, making removal easy and damage-free.
What do I do if my press-on nail comes off?
If using the sticker application, we recommend peeling off the old sticker and using a new one. If using glue application, we recommend adding more glue to the back of the artificial nail, as well as your natural nail before popping the nail back on. Our glue applicator is travel-size and can be taken anywhere just in case you need to re-apply glue to a nail!
Can I shorten or change the shape of a press-on nail?
At this time due to COVID-19 regulations and precautions, all sales are final. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any issues with your shipment or order.
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments via Shopify and Paypal
- No hidden fees
- Beautiful press-on manicures made easy
I feel like i have Gel X on for a fraction of the price!! So impressed by these nails.