How To Wear Tella Nails
How to Wear Press-On Nails by Tella Nails
Prep Your Nails
- Clean nails with polish remover or alcohol.
- Wash hands with soap; dry hands.
- Choose 10 artificial nails closest to the size of your fingernails.
Tip: Nails are sized by numbers found underneath the tip of the nails.
Glue Application (RECOMMENDED)
- Apply glue to the back of the artificial nail; use a full drop of glue for best results.
- Apply glue to the natural nail.
- Apply the artificial nail, gently pressing on the nail and holding for 10 seconds.
Tip: Nails can be trimmed, filed, or painted with nail polish, like real nails.
- Apply stickers to natural nails, press & smooth.
- Align nail with cuticle and press down firmly.
Tip: Press down on each nail for a full minute after sticking for the best results.
Glue Application Removal
- Soak nails in acetone until softened.
- Gently wipe off nails.
- Do not pull or force off nails.
Sticker Application Removal
- Apply or soak nails in polish remover.
- When softened, gently peel off nails.